30.7.11

Muse In My Mind

 1. Fyndigt By Frida
Amazing Frida has already posted 514looks and she is all time leader on Lookbooknu.
Amazing girl has nice outfits.

2. Rumi Needly
Rumi is one of the hot blogger in internet, my all time favourite.
She is my bigbig inspiration.
3.Maja Ravn
Can you believe she is only 15years old? She has her own style, I call it "Maja style".

 4. JOSEPHINE MENG
Recently, she is my favourite blogger.

Okay, they are my muse and inspiration. I just want to recommend to you because their blog are so great.They share their outfit ,style and life. Maybe some of them are younger than me/you ,but they can create their own style. 
You can follow their style, the most important thing is You should create your own style.

今天主題是"謬斯",所以把自己一向很喜歡和被啟發的fashion blogger介紹給你.每個人也有自己的風格,不須刻意跟隨別人的風格, 與其刻意跟蹤別人的風格,倒不如把他們的原素吸收,再演變成自己的風格.